Brookdale Senior Living at Stonebridge located in Vancouver, WA is a beautifully appointed senior living memory care facility with an active community presence.
Amenities offered at Stonebridge include:
- Specialized care for the memory impaired
- Dining rooms where residents are served home-style, chef prepared meals
- Library with large screen television
- Secured interior courtyard for safely enjoying the outdoors
- Several common areas and a large family room for socializing
- Licensed nursing staff during the day and on call 24 hours a day
- Calendar packed full of fun daily activities
- 3 meals a day with snacks throughout the day
- Tiered services levels
Stonebridge has two buildings each with its own community of residents. Separate buildings allow for a smaller, more home-like environment better suited for the memory impaired. In each building, there are 30 studio rooms with some being private and other are shared. The smaller building provides a quieter environment for those who need less stimuli and the larger building has a more active atmosphere. With a full-time activity director, there are many choices for keeping active including special events, community outings, special clubs and other fun-filled activities.
Brookdale Senior Living at Stonebridge provides a customized Service Care Plan that offers additional services including assistance managing medication, daily help with dressing, personal hygiene, bathing and mobility. Brookdale Senior Living at Stonebridge utilizes a tiered service level to assure you are only paying for the care you need.
Call Kathy at 360-608-8177 to get more information and arrange for a tour.
Stonebridge is operated by Brookdale Senior Living – a leader in providing senior housing and senior care.