Windsor Gardens Vancouver WA is an assisted living community specializing in memory care.
Amenities offered at Windsor Gardens Vancouver WA include:
- Small community setting
- Secure gated community
- Beautiful 1 acre grounds with walking paths and sitting areas
- Located at the site of a former botanical garden
- 24-hour personalized care
- 24-hour registered nurse on call
- Elegant dining room
- Assistance with medication, laundry, personal grooming and hygiene
- Gazebo and outdoor deck
- Phone and cable
- Private and semi-private apartments in a beautiful home like environment
Windsor Gardens Vancouver WA is a unique, small community that caters to the memory impaired. The beautiful grounds were once a botanical garden featured in the National Geographic. For the memory impaired person suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease who loves to take walks but needs a secure setting, this is truly a safe haven. With only 12 residents they are also able to offer an excellent patient to staff ratio. Windsor Gardens offers a winning combination of assisted living services specifically for the those with memory problems including personalized care and assistance with healthcare needs.
Call Kathy at 360-608-8177 to get more information and arrange for a tour.