Alzheimer’s Association

Educational materials, support groups, advocacy by phone
Helpline 800-272-3900

Long Term Care Ombudsperson

Mediating complaints or concerns you have about anyone living in and adult family home, assisted living facilities or nursing home
Area Agency on Aging and Disabilities of SW WA

Medicaid/COPES in Clark County

For elderly who require care but do not have the financial resources to pay for housing or care
Southwest Washington Area Agency on Aging and Disabilities
360-735-5720 or 888-637-6060

Senior Information & Assistance

For anyone age 60+ who may need assistance finding affordable housing or may have unmet needs for which any older adult or their family may not be able to afford.
360-735-5720 or 888-637-6060